Teacher of Science
Required September 2017
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is passionate about Science and who would like to be a part of an incredibly talented faculty.
We have no preference at all about age or experience, however, the ability to teach A’ Level Biology, Chemistry or Physics would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be one who:
- Genuinely enjoys teaching and is keen to develop his/her practice.
- Prizes academic excellence and has the determination needed to ensure that his/her lessons are a model of achievement and good practice
- Has a burning passion which will communicate itself to others and inspire them.
- Sees Science as the vehicle by which all children can understand the awe and wonder of the universe they inhabit and is committed to developing a curriculum and an extra-curricular programme which will be exciting, innovative and alive.
- Loves working with young people and takes a pride and delight in their development.
Please find below all relevant information regarding this vacancy. There are 2 application forms to complete. The Equal Opportunities monitoring form is optional. Please return electronically to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications to be received: Wednesday 26th April 9am