37 ½ hours per week, term-time only
Temporary post for one year
Start date September 2018
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, driven professional who loves reading, enjoys working with children and would like to combine the two. You should be:
- Absolutely committed to making a difference to those who may be behind in their reading
- Passionate about reading and keen to develop this passion in others
- Keen to develop your own skills, specifically in the teaching of reading.
- Of the mind that all young people can achieve, regardless of their social background
- Forward thinking and creative.
- Good fun to be with.
At this stage, it does not matter if you have any experience in schools at all – you just need the energy, enthusiasm and passion to want to help young people achieve their potential.
Please find below all relevant information regarding this vacancy.
There are 2 application forms to complete. The Equal Opportunities monitoring form is optional. Please return electronically to: email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications to be received: Friday 6th July 9am