Director of Sport- Lewis Pendleton (email@example.com)
Park View Academy of Sport has been established as a new campus for Park View School. The campus, which is based the Riverside Chester-Le-Street, provides world class sporting facilities which will house aspiring sports men and women. The academy officially opened in September 2017 with the launch of our Men’s Football Performance Centre.
The academy is aimed at 16-19 year olds and will see learners combine academic studies with progression in their chosen sport. All learners receive technical coaching, strength and conditioning and access to sports therapy and physiotherapy.
Park View Academy of Sport works alongside Park View Sixth form to give every student the best possible chance of success as they embark on what is a very exciting step in their life. Choosing a place to continue your education is a huge decision for everybody. However, as we are able to offer a fantastic sports programme alongside both A-Levels and a BTEC qualification, we are able to tailor our programme around each and every student, thus giving them the best chance of academic success.
We aim to:
- Achieve sustained excellence in every aspect of our work.
- Provide all of our students with a secure, inspiring and stimulating environment in which they will enjoy being challenged to think and engage in their own learning.
- Share our own passion for learning, our subjects and life.
- Foster an understanding of the importance of the written and spoken word in society, both as a tool for communication and a way of expressing complex emotions and thoughts.
- Enable all students to experience success and to become active participants in a learning community which has shared beliefs and values.
- Celebrate the contributions and achievements of all who contribute to our success.